Since 1994 Sawko & Burroughs has been representing owners, contractors, sub-contractors and lenders in disputes arising out of commercial and residential construction projects.
We perform services in the following areas relating to construction and lien law. Mr. Mark Burroughs is the lead attorney in this area.
- Mechanic’s and Materialman’s Liens- Filing and Enforceing
- Construction Defects Claims
- Residential Construction Project Issues
- Residential Construction Liability Act Claims
- Commercial Construction Projects Issues
- Complex Developments and Complex Development Work Arounds
- Contract Interpretation, Review and Drafting
- Contractor Claims and Enforcement
- Subcontractor Claims and Enforcement
- Rights of Artisans, Laborers, Architects & Engineers
- Project Owner Enforcement and Holdback Issues and Claims
- Lender’s Rights & Collateral Protection arising out of a Construction Project
- Permitting and Zoning of Projects
- Texas Construction Trust Funds Act
- Misapplication of Construction Funds/Money
- Fraud in a Construction Project
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act Enforcement
- Litigating Commercial Claims
If you are ready to hire an Aggressive, Experienced and Successful legal team, need legal representation, would like some legal advice, or want to learn more about the legal services we offer, please contact us today! We are here, ready to discuss your legal issue(s)!