Since 1994 Sawko & Burroughs has been representing owners, contractors, sub-contractors and lenders in disputes arising out of commercial and residential construction projects.
We perform services in the following areas relating to construction and lien law.
- Mechanic’s and Materialman’s Liens- Filing and Enforcing
- Construction Defects Claims
- Residential Construction Project Issues
- Residential Construction Liability Act Claims
- Commercial Construction Projects Issues
- Complex Developments and Complex Development Work Arounds
- Contract Interpretation, Review and Drafting
- Contractor Claims and Enforcement
- Subcontractor Claims and Enforcement
- Rights of Artisans, Laborers, Architects & Engineers
- Project Owner Enforcement and Holdback Issues and Claims
- Lender’s Rights & Collateral Protection arising out of a Construction Project
- Permitting and Zoning of Projects
- Texas Construction Trust Funds Act
- Misapplication of Construction Funds/Money
- Fraud in a Construction Project
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act Enforcement
- Litigating Commercial Claims
Contact us for assistance.