At Sawko & Burroughs, P.C. we have been involved and routinely represent developers, purchasers and buyers of real estate. As such, we are familiar with all aspects involving your real estate purchase or sale.
Specifically, we can assist you with any of the following matter related to your real estate transaction.
- Finding a title company
- Reviewing your title commitment
- Litigating a title dispute
- Creating and negotiating your transaction
- Reviewing and creating promissory Notes
- Reviewing and creating deeds of trust
- Reviewing and creating warranty deeds and deeds of trust
- Enforcing and defending claims involving trespass or trespass to your title rights
- Issues Regarding Ownership and Title to Property
- Issues concerning allegations of a Cloud on Title
- Multiple Property Owners
- Tenants in Common
- Eminent Domain & Property Takings
- Condemnation Proceedings
- Farm and Ranch Disputes
- Home Owner’s Associations
- Restrictive Covenants
- Commercial Broker/Realtor Issues
- Residential Broker/Realtor Issues
If you are ready to hire an Aggressive, Experienced and Successful legal team, need legal representation, would like some legal advice, or want to learn more about the legal services we offer, please contact us today! We are here, ready to discuss your legal issue(s)!